Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cruisin' for a bruisin'

Miles figured out how to stand up. Bittersweet: he's growing up way too fast. Maxwell didn't pop a tooth until 10 months and did the Lt. Dan army crawl until at least 9 months. I cradle Miles and just try, with all my being, to keep him a baby. Just a little while longer. Please. Oh, boy. I also see two whitish swollen lumps where to the two upper front teeth ought to be.

Sharing something I found and love . I especially like the headline photo. Two kiddos snuggled up to a soft and comfy mom. And, picture number 14 from this expose on the endeavor.

No pics of precocious Miles pulling up to standing yet. He was trying out this new skill during nap time, but I'm certain it will make it's more public debut soon enough. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment